Services for Vladyka Mitrophan

  • prov1517
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2002
      Fr. Paul Wolkow sent out the following schedule of services for our
      beloved departed Vladyka Mitrophan of Boston.

      >HERE IS A LISTING OF THE REST OF THE SERVICES FOR VLADYKA!

      Sunday FEB. 17 --- DIVINE LITURGY AT 9:45 and after Liturgy a
      panikhida will be served and a second panikhida will be served at
      5:00
      PM

      Monday FEB 18--- DIVINE LITURGY FOR THE DEPARTED at 9:45 AM -- Bishop
      Alexander Of South America will be arriving.
      At 5:00 PM --- THE OTPEVANIA presided by his Emminence
      Metrop. Lavr and clergy.

      Tuesday FEB 19--- TO ARRIVE AT HOLY TRINITY MONASTERY, Jordanville NY
      for
      burial service.
      <

      (Otpevania = funeral service)