was St Herman : Father Herman reconciled (?)

  • stefanvpavlenko
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 6, 2002
      Such repentance and reconciliation is desired, awaited, hoped for and
      prayed for; but as of this date has not occurred. His followers by
      and large have joined various Orthodox Church Authorities, OCA,
      Serbian, Bulgarian, but Father Herman (as of my last inquiry to those
      closest to him) has not. He is definitely not attached to the Russian
      Orthodox Church Abroad.
      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko

      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., jmjohnstone <jjmxj48@e...> wrote:
      > Dear Catherine Elaine Sullivan,
      > When I wrote "Hermanite novice", I meant a follower of the
      defrocked
      > Father Herman of Platina. We learn from other posts that Fr.
      Herman has been
      > reconciled to the ROCOR and received back by the Synod of Bishops.
      If which

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/