Friend - Prijatelj

  • stnephon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
      FRIEND

      No friend of gold ever became a friend of Christ or a friend of people.

      st John Chrysostom

      brotherhood of st Nephon - NYC - br.hadzi Stefan~Igor - bratstvo sv Nifona

      PRIJATELJ
      Ni jedan prijatelj zlata nikad nije postao prijatelj Hrista ili ljudi.

      sv Jovan Zlatousti

    • catherine elaine sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
        St. Nephon- I do enjoy your postings- more edifying than most on Orthodox
        sites. But, there seems to be a problem in that when you post it goes on two
        or three times! As most of us have more in our mialboxes than we want to, it
        would help if you only click ONCE to post- this way it only posts once!

        =====
        Catherine

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
          I ll try my best