Re: Akathist to St. Sava of Serbia in English

  • Orthodox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Akathist to St. Sava of
      Serbia on the internet? I ordered a few copies from the Serbian
      diocese, but it wont get here in time for the feast on Sunday. Or if
      someone could email me the text, and I would be more than happy to pay
      for your trouble.. :-)

      Thank you.

      In Christ's Love,
      Georg