Re: festive event in Denver

  • frpeterjackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2002
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "mwoerl" <mwoerl@y...> wrote:
      > --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "David Moser" <moserd@m...> wrote:
      >
      > > and all the clergy who have in the
      > > past served that parish . . .
      >

      > You think Father Stephen Allen will show up?????
      > Michael Woerl

      I do not see what useful purpose it serves to make such a biting
      comment. Let us all pray for unity in Christ's Church and try to
      refrain from making remarks which can only drive a wedge between us
      and those who have separated themselves from us.

      Fr. Peter Jackson
    • Sandra Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2002

        >I do not see what useful purpose it serves to make such a biting
        >comment. Let us all pray for unity in Christ's Church and try to
        >refrain from making remarks which can only drive a wedge between us
        >and those who have separated themselves from us.
        >
        >Fr. Peter Jackson

        I agree. I did not know until this posting that Fr. was not with us. It
        made me curious as to why and tempted me to gossip.