Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayers needed

  • Igumeniya Iulianiya
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2002
      May the Great Heavenly Healer, be with Eugenia, His devoted slave. He Who came to the earth, to carry our illnesses and sorrows. Praying. Abbjuliana
      Kiril Bart <kirbart@...> wrote: Please pray for Eugenia, who is Orthodox and has been
      diagnosed with breast cancer. She is very vivacious
      person, despite her more then mature age of 84, I
      think. She is also a very involved with choir and any
      other parish activities. She is going to go through a
      surgery.
      Thanks, Subdeacon Kirill

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

    • Carol Surgant
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
        Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
        attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

        In Christ,
        Carol Surgant
      • frvictor@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
          I thank Carol for posting this. I did not know that he suffered a heart attack. I just got off the phone with Fr. Jeremiah, and he is doing well. They are looking at different options. God willing, Father will be in Church for Pascha, although he wont be able to serve. Please all do keep him in your prayers.
          Priest Victor Boldewskul

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
            At 04:03 PM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
            >Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
            >attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

            What a fine priest! How terrible for him to suffer this, especially
            at this time!

            Anna V.
          • All-Merciful Saviour Monastery
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
              May God help him. We will indeed be praying for our dear friend,
              Father Jeremiah.
              Hieromonk Tryphon
            • Aleksandra Thompson
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 4, 2007
                Our prayers go up! Let us know how he is doing.

                Carol Surgant <casurgant@...> wrote: Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
                attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

                In Christ,
                Carol Surgant

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Michael Woodson