Re: [orthodox-synod] st Stephen - SLAVA -sv Stefan

  • Igumeniya Iulianiya
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
      In Christ Dear Brother Igor. First I congratulate you with the Great Feast of Nativity and then with your Feast -Slava! The Great Protomartyr Stephen may give us all, his strength and love for the Saviour our Lord Jesus Christ. And the most difficult virtue, to forgive our enemies, and pray for them. Abbjuliana and Sisters.
      stnephon@... wrote: Slava

      For the feastday of Saint Stephen Firstmartyr on wednesday 9 jan. around 7pm
      we will have the gathering , prayers and humble dinner in honour of st
      Stephen Protomartyr (slava-patron saint of our Family for centuries), please
      came and join us on this blessed event.
      We wish you all Lords blessings on the feasts of Nativity, Synaxis of the
      Theotokos and St Stephen
      igor with family
      Slava
      Za praznik Svetog Stefana Prvomucenika u sredu 9 jan oko 7pm proslavicemo
      -Slavu sv Stefana : okupljanjem,molitvana i skromnom vecerom u cast sv
      Stefana Prvomucenika -svetog zastitnika - slava nase porodice kroz vekove
      ,bice nam drago da nam se pridruzite na ovaj praznik.
      zelimo vam sve Gospodnje blagoslove za praznike Bozica ,Sabora Presvete
      Bogorodice i Sv Stefana

      igor sa familijom

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2002
        thank you mother and please pray for us
        and a one priest asked me for your letter nedopustimo in russian if you have
        it please send me
        igor with family and brethren