st Stephen - SLAVA -sv Stefan

  • stnephon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
      Slava

      For the feastday of Saint Stephen Firstmartyr on wednesday 9 jan. around 7pm
      we will have the gathering , prayers and humble dinner in honour of st
      Stephen Protomartyr (slava-patron saint of our Family for centuries), please
      came and join us on this blessed event.
      We wish you all Lords blessings on the feasts of Nativity, Synaxis of the
      Theotokos and St Stephen
      igor with family
      Slava
      Za praznik Svetog Stefana Prvomucenika u sredu 9 jan oko 7pm proslavicemo
      -Slavu sv Stefana : okupljanjem,molitvana i skromnom vecerom u cast sv
      Stefana Prvomucenika -svetog zastitnika - slava nase porodice kroz vekove
      ,bice nam drago da nam se pridruzite na ovaj praznik.
      zelimo vam sve Gospodnje blagoslove za praznike Bozica ,Sabora Presvete
      Bogorodice i Sv Stefana

      igor sa familijom

    • Igumeniya Iulianiya

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2002
          thank you mother and please pray for us
          and a one priest asked me for your letter nedopustimo in russian if you have
          it please send me
          igor with family and brethren