Re: [orthodox-synod] Fw: Neomartyr Alexander Schmorells

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Thanks for posting this- we hear about people like Miximillian Kolbe (who was
      certainly a martyr too) of the Roman Church, but seldom about Orthodox martyrs-
      especially in Germany. Very interesting! I think especially so because most
      of such stories are about clergy or nuns, and this was a layman!

      =====
      Catherine

      http://greetings.yahoo.com