new martyr Evgeny Rodionov

  • kosovo_au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Could any one direct me to a web site in English (preferably) or
      Russian that contains information about the life and death, in
      Chechnya in 1996, of the young Russian soldier Evgeny Rodionov. I am
      aware of the article on Fr Seraphim Holland's site at
      www.orthodox.net, but am having trouble coming up with anything else
      using Google, Yahoo or MSN searches other than a short press release
      used by Pravda and The Russia Journal.

      In Christ

      Fr Joachim
    • frmarkg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "kosovo_au" <kosovo_au@y...> wrote:

        > Could any one direct me to a web site in English [...]
        > that contains information about the life and death, in
        > Chechnya in 1996, of the young Russian soldier Evgeny Rodionov. I
        am
        > aware of the article on Fr Seraphim Holland's site at
        > www.orthodox.net,

        Fr Joachim received this information on another list, but
        for the benefit of the list readers, here is another site
        in English:

        http://www.allnews.ru/english/2000/10/20/saint/