faith and sin - mit. st.Cyril of Kazan- vera i greh

  • stnephon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      serbian-english text

      Evreything that is not of faith is sin

      “We cannot know whether those remaining in Sergianism will be saved, because
      the matter of eternal salvation is a work of the mercy and grace of God. But
      for those who see and feel the unrighteousness of Sergianism it would be
      unforgiveable craftiness to close one's eyes on this unrighteounsess and seek
      there the satisfaction of their spiritual needs when one's conscience doubts
      in the possibility of recieving such satisfaction .Evreything that is not of
      faith is sin…”

        Newmartyr St. Mitropolit
      Cyril of Kazan >>

      Sve sto nije od vere, greh je

      "Mi neznamo da li ce oni koji ostaju u Sergejanizmu biti spaseni, jer je
      stvar vecnog spasenja delo milosti i Blagodati Bozije.  Ali, za one koji vide
      i osecaju nepravdu Sergejanizma, bilo bi to neoprostivo lukavstvo da zatvore
      svoje oci na ovu nepravednost, i tamo traze ispunjenje svojih duhovnih
      potreba, kada im savest sumnja u mogucnost primanja takvog ispunjenja. Sve
      sto nije od vere, greh je..."

      NovoMucenik Sv.
      Mitropolit Kiril Kazanski