New parish web page -- St. Nicholas in Stratford, CT

  • prov1517
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      Greetings on the upcoming feast! To further and expediate
      communications, parishioners have put together a web site for our
      parish, St. Nicholas in Stratford, Connecticut. On the page you can
      find:

      - news accounts of the fire
      - photos of the actual damage
      - a time table for repairs and return to the church
      - the address of our temporary chapel and a link to directions to
      the chapel
      - a schedule of services through the Feast of Theophany
      - general information about the parish, and
      - links to other web sites for such things as the daily Gospel and
      Epistle readings, and other edifying readings.

      We welcome everyone to click or cut and paste the link:

      http://www.sarovpress.com/SaintNicholas/

      and bookmark it so when you want to come by, it will be easy to find
      us.

      The schedule for the next few days is:

      Tuesday -- Vigil at 6:30 p.m. for St. Nicholas
      Wednesday -- Divine Liturgy at 9:30 a.m. for our parish feast
      Friday -- Weekly moleben to St. Nicholas at 7:00 p.m., followed more
      often than not by tea, cookies, and discussion
      Saturday -- Vigil at 6 p.m.
      Sunday -- Divine Liturgy at 9:30 a.m.
      Monday -- 6:30 p.m. Vespers with Litya for Sts. Spyridon and Herman
      Tuesday -- no services

      All services are being held at our temporary location, on the corner
      of Stratford Avenue and Main Street, for the duration.