New parish web page -- St. Nicholas in Stratford, CT
- Greetings on the upcoming feast! To further and expediate
communications, parishioners have put together a web site for our
parish, St. Nicholas in Stratford, Connecticut. On the page you can
- news accounts of the fire
- photos of the actual damage
- a time table for repairs and return to the church
- the address of our temporary chapel and a link to directions to
- a schedule of services through the Feast of Theophany
- general information about the parish, and
- links to other web sites for such things as the daily Gospel and
Epistle readings, and other edifying readings.
We welcome everyone to click or cut and paste the link:
and bookmark it so when you want to come by, it will be easy to find
The schedule for the next few days is:
Tuesday -- Vigil at 6:30 p.m. for St. Nicholas
Wednesday -- Divine Liturgy at 9:30 a.m. for our parish feast
Friday -- Weekly moleben to St. Nicholas at 7:00 p.m., followed more
often than not by tea, cookies, and discussion
Saturday -- Vigil at 6 p.m.
Sunday -- Divine Liturgy at 9:30 a.m.
Monday -- 6:30 p.m. Vespers with Litya for Sts. Spyridon and Herman
Tuesday -- no services
All services are being held at our temporary location, on the corner
of Stratford Avenue and Main Street, for the duration.