Protodeacon Andre Papkov to be ordained Priest

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
      I have just received word from the family of the well-known and respected
      and golden-voiced Protodeacon Andre Papkov that he will be ordained a
      priest on Wednesday, December 19, the Feast of Saint Nicholas, at Holy
      Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, NY.

      Although we will miss his impeccable protodiaconal services, we must all
      join in in exclaiming:

      Axios! Axios! Axios!

      and offer our congratulations and prayers for him and his family as he
      begins his new and higher form of service to God's Holy Church.

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander Lebedeff
    • stefanvpavlenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001