Re: Christmas gifts

  • Fr. Alex Kotar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      For those who are still contemplating gifts for friends and family, might I
      suggest a gift of gourmet coffees and teas. Our monastery on Vashon Island
      produces wonderful coffees and teas, including their famous Christmas
      Blend. Not only would these make fine Christmas gifts, but you would be
      helping to support the monastery. The monks report their sales are down
      from past years, and the income from the Christmas sales are a high
      percentage of their yearly income. Check out their website, at:
      www.vashonmonks.com

      PAK