Please pray for a wonderful servant of the Church

  • eledkovsky@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Dear Brothers & Sisters!

      Greetings with the Feast of the Presentation of the Holy Virgin to
      the Temple! "S' Prazdnikom!!"

      I have received word that the reverend Protodeacon Father Nikolai
      Porshnikoff continues to face severe health problems, and is
      currently in the hospital, battling difficulties with his circulatory
      system that may result in the amputation of a leg.

      If you have ever been to a service at the cathedral in San Francisco,
      then you have probably been privileged to be led in prayer by Father
      Nikolai -- his voice matches his considerable size, but neither
      approach being proporitonal to the size of his heart. He brings
      immeasurable devotion to the Lord in his work as a deacon of the
      Church, his faith and fervency of prayer evident in every petition
      invoked.

      Please pray for the health and salvation of Protodeacon Nikolai, a
      unique treasure of a man and a truly devoted servant of God!!

      In Christ's love,
      Elizabeth
    • Igumeniya Iulianiya
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2001
        Molitvenno pominayem Raba Hristova Proto-diacona
        Nikolaya. Da budet Vrach Nebesniy i Angel Hranitel s
        nim. Spasi Gospodi, chto soobshili. ned.Igumiuliania

        http://greetings.yahoo.com