Vs: Mother of God - Panagia

  • Vestnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2001
      Dear Friends in Christ

      In the Holy Orthodox Christian Church
      we have three Holy Icons of the Mother
      of God, that were painted by the Evangelist St Luka.
      I know that the Vladimir Icon is one of these.
      Could somebody give me the names and locations
      of the other two?
      Also The Evangelist St Luka painted an Icon of
      SS Peter and Paul embracing. Can you tell me
      where this Icon is today?

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      A brother asked an old man at Kellia,