Re: Simple Solution:

  • ninamezencev@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "Ledkovsky, Nina" <nina_ledkovsky@d...>
      wrote:
      > Kato,
      > When you are ordained as a bishop it will be OK for you to make
      decisions
      > about what the bishops "need" to do (decisions that are only the
      SOBOR can
      > make as called for in the Canons).

      Dear Nina,

      Speaking of decisions, how did you make your decision to TRUST
      those particular Bishops when this first started and not to trust
      Metropolitan Vitaly, Archbishop Lazar, Bishop Varnava, Bishop
      Anathangel and Bishop Benjamin?

      > I have said it again and again. TRUST OUR BISHOPS and more
      importantly -

      I do - Metropolitan Vitaly, Archbishop Lazar, Bishop Varnava, Bishop
      Anathangel and Bishop Benjamin.

      > PS. Do you understand the fact that if not for the Serbian Church -
      we would
      > not even exist. The Serbian Church SAVED us.

      Only the Lord can Save us. The Scriptures tell us that the True
      Church will always exist in the world and that the forces of evil
      shall never prevail over the Church of Christ. Nina