Re: Comparative size of ROCA and MP?

  • mwoerl@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      The MP claims abouy 50 or 60 million adherents; I don't know about
      clergy, but think they have soome 70 or 80 Hierarchs. The ROCOR has
      just shy of 20 Hierarchs; I've heard different figures on laity-from
      75,000 to 1/2 a million-none of these figures from the ROCOR, however.
      In the current debates over 'dialogue and union,' however, these
      figures mean nothing.
      mwoerl