Re: [orthodox-synod] ANATHEMA year 1919

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2001
      You might considered that a fantasy if you wish, but
      there is a record of some bezpassportnik clergy coming
      here in States,I think in 70's, which really puzzled
      me, but it's a fact. Regarding conditions of life in
      USSR I'm not only can imagine, I'm personally knows
      what it was and control of KGB, although it was
      impressive, wasn't as total as you want to present it.
      Those people (bezpassportniki)(passportless) didn't
      get into Institutes didn't get a good jobs, didn't try
      to establish themselves, but rather choose life full
      of troubles and persecution with Christ, to quiet life
      of normal soviet conformist with lenin.
      Regards, Subdeacon Kirill

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com