Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Vladiko Vitaly??

  • catherine elaine sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      Elizabeth- I spoke with Vladyka over the Labor Day festivities at Jordanville,
      and I must agree with you. How shameful then, than ANYONE would take advantage
      of the situation! I hope our church is not taken over by those seeking power
      or the excitement of the idea of merging with the glamorous MP (in some
      people's eyes).

      Catherine

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • nanogram27@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
        Dear Elizabeth and other list members,
        I apologize for my post. I was frustrated by the 'opinions' posted and let
        my passions get the best of me.
        Patience has never been one of my virtues. :-(
        Forgive me, Anna