Re: [orthodoxjurisdictions] A Declaration By Metropolitan Valentin Of Suzdal

  • Kato Hetch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2001
      I'm somewhat in a state of shock to understand this action.

      Where everyone in NYC is claiming that all is fine, witnesses that
      are witnessing actions, and happenings, later being denied, or
      stating that the MP is causing the havoc. The press is all wrong, and
      prefabricating the stories.

      who to believe, and what to believe? And say, it's all in the bishops
      hands... "I really hope so!" or should I say, "I Pray to hope So!"

      If Met. Vitaly did not sign away his resignation "papers", and there
      was no talks or even topics concerning uniting the churches, then
      none of this would have happened.

      It's really hard to believe and to understand what is really going
      on...

      We are not living in the old days, when news reals would be posted up
      after the war has happened. or wait for the next Time and Life
      magazine to be published.

      And yet with this modern day, the use of the net, and open to faster
      evidence, is quite shocking.

      But alot of evidence is there, and a number of roca clergy are in for
      the unification. there's no doubt.

      Kato

      PS: thank you everyone who has responded and supported. We need to
      stay together.