RE: [orthodox-synod] Re: St. Kirill of Kazan

  • Olga Mitrenina
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
      I can send you and every the service (in MS Word format along with the
      fonts) to St. Kirill of Kazan and St. Joseph of Petrograd. They were
      murdered on the same day. The service in in Church Slavinic.

      With love in Christ,
      Olga

    • Kiril Bart
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
        Please do so. Are they commemorated separately from
        New Martyrs of Russia and if so, when?
        Is that service from ROAC or MP?
        Thank you, subdeacon Kirill

        http://personals.yahoo.com