Re: St. Kirill of Kazan

  • valichka@wanadoo.fr
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2001
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., Kiril Bart <kirbart@y...> wrote:
      > Does anybody have any information about separate
      > service for St. Hieromartyr Kirill of Kazan?
      > Does it exists and if yes, where I can find it?
      > The same for Akathist.
      > Subdeacon Kirill
      > P.S. Sorry for cross posting.

      Just in case, i would suggest to try and contact Lesna ROCOR Convent
      in France. Their bookstore is quite complete, the nun in charge M.
      Evfrosynia is American, in regularly in touch with many editors
      printing either in Russian or English, in Russia and the USA, and
      will certainly provide you the needed information.
      Their fax number : + 33 2 32 27 31 75.
      Hope it will help?
      In Christ
      Valentina by the Mediterranean Sea.
    • Olga Mitrenina
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
        I can send you and every the service (in MS Word format along with the
        fonts) to St. Kirill of Kazan and St. Joseph of Petrograd. They were
        murdered on the same day. The service in in Church Slavinic.

        With love in Christ,
        Olga

      • Kiril Bart
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
          Please do so. Are they commemorated separately from
          New Martyrs of Russia and if so, when?
          Is that service from ROAC or MP?
          Thank you, subdeacon Kirill

          http://personals.yahoo.com