Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Shameless Plug: ReadIRIS OCR

  • Valentina Grigorieva
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2001
      --- intrprtr@... a écrit : >
      > Dear Fr. Alexander:
      > At 01:27 PM 10-10-01 -0700, you wrote:
      > >Just wanted to share with listmembers a fantastic
      > multi-lingual OCR
      > >program called ReadIRIS 7.0, which I just bought
      > ($49.00 until Oct.
      > >19--usually $149.00).
      >
      >>to order, use the following link, otherwise
      > you'll have to pay $99.00.
      >
      ><http://shop.irislink.com/us/version.asp?catId=2>http://shop.irislink.com/us/version.asp?catId=2
      >
      > I did that, and they STILL charge $99.00 (that's
      > NINETY-NINE dollars)....
      > And that's the SALE price listed there.... There is
      > NO mention anywhere,
      > whatsoever, of a $49.00 price... I certainly would
      > appreciate being
      > provided with any information to the contrary, as
      > one of the times that I
      > attempted accessing the site today, they even wanted
      > $153.00 for the
      > programme in question....
      >
      > >{SNIP}

      I tried also from France, and was proposed a special
      price of 153.69 euros (instead of 190 euros), which
      represent approx. 140 usd (instead of 180 usd).
      Sorry to have missed the sale of the day...
      Valentina by the Mediterranean Sea

      Un nouveau Nokia Game commence.
      Allez sur http://fr.yahoo.com/nokiagame avant le 3 novembre
      pour participer à cette aventure tous médias.