St. Kirill of Kazan

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2001
      Does anybody have any information about separate
      service for St. Hieromartyr Kirill of Kazan?
      Does it exists and if yes, where I can find it?
      The same for Akathist.
      Subdeacon Kirill
      P.S. Sorry for cross posting.

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • valichka@wanadoo.fr
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2001
        --- In orthodox-synod@y..., Kiril Bart <kirbart@y...> wrote:
        > Does anybody have any information about separate
        > service for St. Hieromartyr Kirill of Kazan?
        > Does it exists and if yes, where I can find it?
        > The same for Akathist.
        > Subdeacon Kirill
        > P.S. Sorry for cross posting.

        Just in case, i would suggest to try and contact Lesna ROCOR Convent
        in France. Their bookstore is quite complete, the nun in charge M.
        Evfrosynia is American, in regularly in touch with many editors
        printing either in Russian or English, in Russia and the USA, and
        will certainly provide you the needed information.
        Their fax number : + 33 2 32 27 31 75.
        Hope it will help?
        In Christ
        Valentina by the Mediterranean Sea.
      • Olga Mitrenina
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
          I can send you and every the service (in MS Word format along with the
          fonts) to St. Kirill of Kazan and St. Joseph of Petrograd. They were
          murdered on the same day. The service in in Church Slavinic.

          With love in Christ,
          Olga

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2001
            Please do so. Are they commemorated separately from
            New Martyrs of Russia and if so, when?
            Is that service from ROAC or MP?
            Thank you, subdeacon Kirill

            http://personals.yahoo.com