Memory Eternal

  • frgregory@icxc.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
      Dear brothers and sisters in Christ:

      I wish to commend to your prayers the soul of Lisa Terry, a baptized
      member of Holy Ghost Orthodox Church, Sterling Heights, MI. She was
      on the 100th floor of the WTC on September 11,200l, attending a one
      day business meeting for executives of the insurance company for
      which she worked. Family members tell me that she was scheduled to
      return to Detroit the next day. Memory Eternal!

      Hieromonk Gregory
      Holy Ghost Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Church
      Sterling Heights, MI
    • Kiril Bart
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
        Please pray for newly deposed protoierey Fr. Boris
        Tkachenko, who was retired from St. Panteleimon parish
        in Minneapolis (ROCOR).
        Subdeacon Kirill

        http://auctions.yahoo.com