(Fwd) Tribute to American Spirit PhotoQuilt

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      This came from our choir director whose husband works for Kodak.
      Thought some of you picture-takers might be interested in
      contributing to it.

      Love in Christ,
      Elizabeth, the sinner
      and Perennial Student

      Subject: Tribute to American Spirit PhotoQuilt
      Date sent: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:20:26 +0000

      Please share with others.

      --
      AOL and Kodak wish to provide an opportunity for
      people to share their uplifting and hopeful photos and

      Show your support and become a part of this growing
      creation. Explore what others have contributed, and then
      add your picture and story. Return to see what we create
      together as photo "patches" are added from across the
      world.

      The Tribute to American Spirit PhotoQuilt is a place to
      share photos of support, courage, spirit and hope for
      the future. The PhotoQuilt is a growing online
      collection of pictures and stories uploaded by people
      just like you. Pictures from thousands of people will be
      "woven" together into one image that presents a
      powerful vision of our nation.

      http://photoquilt.kodak.com/aol

      Heroes in Action - Pictures and stories of people
      from around the country who are working
      and volunteering in this time of crisis including
      rescue workers, medical teams, police/law enforcement
      officers, transportation and service workers of all
      kinds.

      In Loving Tribute - Everyday snapshots of loved ones
      lost in the tragedy.

      America United - Pictures of everyday citizens showing
      their support. For example,
      community vigils, show of patriotism, fundraising
      efforts, etc.

      Friends Around the World - Pictures of everyday citizens
      from around the world who
      wish to show their support.

      Messages of Hope - Uplifting pictures that symbolize
      your hope for the future.