New Orthodox Family in mist of tradgey NY

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2001
      I thought to share this with all as a spot of blessed hope ...a new
      Orthodox family...I have known this family, as the mother teaches at the
      high school where my sons attended here is Dalton GA, and the bride went to
      school with them. We are praying for all...our tears are many. May God
      give us strength and wisdom in the times to come. Theodora in the
      mountains