ONLINE Re: Moleben after Terrorist Attack/Service at the end of Liturgy onSunday

  • Priest Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2001
      http://www.orthodox.net/services/moleban-after-an-attack.pdf

      Service of Supplication After the Terrorist Attack on our Country -
      PDF

      THIS SERVICE WAS FIRST CELEBRATED IN THE SYNODAL CATHEDRAL OF THE
      MOTHER OF GOD OF THE SIGN ON THE SUNDAY FOLLOWING THE TERRORIST
      ATTACK ON NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON DC, 2001.

      http://www.orthodox.net/services/moleban-after-an-attack.rtf

      Service of Supplication After the Terrorist Attack on our Country -
      RTF

      Many years, and sincere thanks Isaac!

      Also online (From OCA version because I wanted to use the prayers
      TODAY:

      http://www.orthodox.net/services/service-for-the-increase-of-love-and-
      the-uprooting-of-hatred-and-all-animosity.pdf

      http://www.orthodox.net/services/service-for-the-increase-of-love-and-
      the-uprooting-of-hatred-and-all-animosity.rtf

      http://www.orthodox.net/services/service-for-the-increase-of-love-and-
      the-uprooting-of-hatred-and-all-animosity.htm

      A SERVICE FOR THE INCREASE OF LOVE AND THE UPROOTING OF HATRED AND
      ALL ANIMOSITY.

      > Dear List,
      >
      > Brother Isaac sent the following message to me as he was headed for vigil:
      >
      > >I've gone over everything with Vladyka, and attached is what we'll be doing
      > >at Synod tomorrow. You might want to put it out for others to use.
      >
      > I took his service and completed some abbreviations for ease of use and
      > updated it to Word 2001 since Word 6 comes to me in a rough form from Isaac.
      >
      > My references to SJOKP are book and page numbers for those who want the
      > music for reader Isaac's translations and Timothy Clader's settings in the
      > St. John of Kronstadt Press series.
      >
      > I hope this reaches many of you in time for the Liturgy. Any errors are
      > most likely mine, but this needs to get out as it ties in well to the end of
      > the liturgy.
      >
      > Hopefully, Father Seraphim (Father, bless) will be able to change this to a
      > PDF file or whatever for those who cannot receive a word document. Isaac's
      > font usage is New York.
      >
      > Isaac, who will be celebrating 25 years of service to SYNOD on November 4/
      > October 22) has worked quickly and steadily to help us all with this
      > service. We all are very grateful, thanks Isaac!
      >
      > In Christ, Michael Ossorgin, subdeacon

      Priest Seraphim Holland St Nicholas Orthodox Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
      seraphim@... Ph:972/529-2754 MOBILE & VOICE MAIL 214 336-3464
      FAX: 603/908-2408 Home Address: 2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070, USA
      WEBMASTER FOR: St Nicholas Home Page - http://www.orthodox.net
      Official ROCOR Page - http://www.rocor.org
      10 questions (many subjects) http://www.orthodox.net/questions
      Thoughts on the Sunday gospels http://www.orthodox.net/sermons