Never Forget - Never Again

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2001
      This page has a graphic conceived and drawn by my son, Jay. If you
      like it, feel free to download it. It is in GIF format.

      http://www.mindspring.com/~ewriggs/NeverAgain.htm

      Elizabeth, the sinner
      and Perennial Student
    • Sandra Thompson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2001
        It is good. I set it as a background .
      • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2001
          Please try again. The reference-link was incorrect, but I've fixed it
          and it should work. If you still have problems, please let me know.

          Computers - they only do what I tell them and not what I really
          *want* them to do!

          Love in Christ,
          Elizabeth, the sinner
          and Perennial Student