Re: [orthodox-synod] Mercy House

  • VRev Christopher Calin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
      Mercy House is intact and no one has been hurt or is in any danger from the recent attack. I saw
      Fr Joachim and Deacon Sampson this evening.
      We are all shaken and deeply saddened.

      The Very Reverend Igumen Christopher (Calin), Dean
      Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Holy Virgin Protection
      New York City
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
        I spoke with them yesterday and they are all OK.

        Fr. Jeremiah