Mercy House

  • theopetr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
      Does anyone on this list know the condition that Mercy House is in
      after yesterday's attacks? I can't seem to get an answer from any of
      my friends.

      In Christ,
      Theodora Petrovsky
      St. Vladimir Memorial Church
      Jackson, NJ USA
    • VRev Christopher Calin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
        Mercy House is intact and no one has been hurt or is in any danger from the recent attack. I saw
        Fr Joachim and Deacon Sampson this evening.
        We are all shaken and deeply saddened.

        The Very Reverend Igumen Christopher (Calin), Dean
        Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Holy Virgin Protection
        New York City
        Does anyone on this list know the condition that Mercy House is in
        after yesterday's attacks? I can't seem to get an answer from any of
        my friends.

        In Christ,
        Theodora Petrovsky
        St. Vladimir Memorial Church
        Jackson, NJ USA

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Father Jeremiah Loch
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
          I spoke with them yesterday and they are all OK.

          Fr. Jeremiah