Update on our Loved Ones!!!!

  • Ivanovic, Kathrin P
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2001
      I have a final number of people unaccounted for.

      27 friends
      7 colleagues (directly at my firm)
      thousands of colleagues I interact with on a daily basis
      Lutheran Godfather at the Pentagon

      My dad is fine. He called me on his way into a security council meeting at
      the State Department. He is one of the DoD's strategic analysts for
      anti-terrorism operations. He said DON'T DRINK WATER! They are fearing a
      biological attack.
      Mary Cecilia's uncle is accounted for--Thanks be to God!!
      Does everyone know what yesterday was??? It was the anniversary of the Camp
      David Accords!!!

      Pray....Pray without ceasing!! LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON OF GOD, HAVE MERCY ON
      ALL OF US!!
      Please let me know if anyone in your base is unaccounted for so that we can
      pray for them...Hit RETURN ALL!!

      In Christ,

      Katia
    • theopetr@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2001
        --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "Ivanovic, Kathrin P" <kpivanovic@d...>
        wrote:
        > I have a final number of people unaccounted for.
        >
        > 27 friends
        > 7 colleagues (directly at my firm)
        > thousands of colleagues I interact with on a daily basis
        > Lutheran Godfather at the Pentagon

        Glory to God that your loved ones are okay!

        > Does everyone know what yesterday was??? It was the anniversary of
        the Camp
        > David Accords!!!

        Let's not forget that yesterday was also the Beheading of St. John
        the Baptist!

        In Christ,
        Theodora Petrovsky
        St. Vladimir Memorial Church