Orthodox Therapists

  • EKatarina Ivanovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Does anyone know of a good Orthodox Therapist in the Philadelphia
      area?? I have spoken to my priest and he knows of none. I have called
      Therapia and talked to Fr. McGillicuddy....we speak but have agreed
      that I need someone face to face. He said I should look up someone of
      the Carmelite Order....a Jungian Analyst, but there are none in
      Philadelphia.

      Help!!

      Katia