Re: [orthodox-synod] Union with the MP?

  • Rev Mark Gilstrap
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
      At 04:08 AM 8/20/01 -0000, you wrote:
      >When exactly, and how, will ROCOR decide if/when to unite back with the
      Moscow Patriarchate? Will it be addressed anytime soon, or is it an issue
      for another generation? Mark

      I read in a recent letter reputably from a bishop to
      one of his parishes:

      "Our Council of Bishops will decide when and how we
      will deal with the Moscow Patriarchate, for the governance
      of the Church is their responsibility. They must be
      permitted to proceed at their own pace, and the flock
      should restrict itself to praying that our Savior will
      guide them in their endeavors by His grace."