Union with the MP?

  • searchguy43@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2001
      When exactly, and how, will ROCOR decide if/when to unite back with the Moscow Patriarchate? Will it be addressed anytime soon, or is it an issue for another generation? Mark
    • Rev Mark Gilstrap
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
        At 04:08 AM 8/20/01 -0000, you wrote:
        >When exactly, and how, will ROCOR decide if/when to unite back with the
        Moscow Patriarchate? Will it be addressed anytime soon, or is it an issue
        for another generation? Mark

        I read in a recent letter reputably from a bishop to
        one of his parishes:

        "Our Council of Bishops will decide when and how we
        will deal with the Moscow Patriarchate, for the governance
        of the Church is their responsibility. They must be
        permitted to proceed at their own pace, and the flock
        should restrict itself to praying that our Savior will
        guide them in their endeavors by His grace."