Orthodox bookstore site

  • Fraese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2001
      I would like everyone to know that the orthodoxbooksanditems.com site is
      down because the company hosting my site has been having trouble. Happily
      for me, my son has his server running now, and he is hosting my
      www.orthodoxbooks.ca site for me. (Same site - new name. The old domain name
      is tied to the non-accessible site, so you have to use the new one.) Please
      pass this message on to other orthodox lists to spread the word, as I have
      no access to my old domain name to post a forwarding message. Thank you
      very much.
      Theodora Fraese
      Dormition Skete Orthodox Books & Items
      www.orthodoxbooks.ca