Leaving for Synod of Chrisostom

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      Yesterday I 've got info about one priest, who I DO
      respect as a devoted Father, not just a professional
      clergymen, that he left ROCOR for Synod of Chrysostom.
      I don't have any information about them so any input
      would be helpful, do they have anything in Iowa?
      Subdeacon Kirill

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/