Asking for forgivness

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I'm unworthy
      subdeacon Kirill planning to take communion tommorow
      on Feast of St. Panteleimon, asking your forgiveness
      for any trass passes that I might commit against
      someone, also asking forgiveness if I did tempted
      someone with my postings.
      Subdeacon Kirill

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/