+Fr. Vasili Naumenko+

  • matanna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2001
      Fr. George and I were saddened to learn of the repose of Fr. Vasili
      Naumenko, of Jordanville, widowed father of Fr. Gregory Naumenko of
      Rochester, NY and of Matushka Elena Perekrestova of San Francisco.
      Fr. Vasili was a loving priest, kind father and grandfather, and
      beloved friend to many. Our hearts go out to his family. Eternal
      memory!

      Matushka Ann Lardas
    • Kiril Bart
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2001
        I do remember him as a very devouted priest, who love
        to serve Church and help others, Memory Eternal.
        Subdeacon Kirill
        --- matanna@... wrote:
        > Fr. George and I were saddened to learn of the
        > repose of Fr. Vasili
        > Naumenko, of Jordanville, widowed father of Fr.
        > Gregory Naumenko of
        > Rochester, NY and of Matushka Elena Perekrestova of
        > San Francisco.
        > Fr. Vasili was a loving priest, kind father and
        > grandfather, and
        > beloved friend to many. Our hearts go out to his
        > family. Eternal
        > memory!
        >
        > Matushka Ann Lardas

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Priest David Moser
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2001
          --- In orthodox-synod@y..., matanna@a... wrote:
          > Fr. George and I were saddened to learn of the repose of Fr. Vasili
          > Naumenko, of Jordanville, widowed father of Fr. Gregory Naumenko of
          > Rochester, NY and of Matushka Elena Perekrestova of San Francisco.
          > Fr. Vasili was a loving priest, kind father and grandfather, and
          > beloved friend to many. Our hearts go out to his family. Eternal
          > memory!
          >
          > Matushka Ann Lardas

          I met Fr Vasili a few years ago while visiting Jordanville. He had
          made for me a kamilavka and his only request was that I pray for his
          departed wife. So, when you pray for Fr Vasili, do not forget to pray
          also for the repose of the soul of his Matushka, Claudia.

          Priest David Moser