Re: [orthodox-synod] Book search

  • Gerasim Mayden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      1. RADIVOEV, M. Vreme i zhivot na t'rnovskiya mitropolit Ilariona
      (Makariopolski).
      Spine worn, else VG 427pp, 3 plates & facsimile, card covers Sofia 1912.
      Bookseller Inventory # 036387
      Price: US$ 80.00 convert currency
      Presented by Anthony C. Hall Antiquarian Bookseller, Twickenham,, Mddx,
      United Kingdom

      This is it from www.abebooks.com. This is the best search engine for books
      that I've found. Nothing for M.E.Posnov or A.Pozov.
      Gerasim