Book search

  • Joachim Wertz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      I am looking for a book that is proving almost impossible to find. The book
      is MITROPOLIT ANTONY KAK PRAVOSLAVNYI BOGOSLOV-DOGMATIST, Warsaw, 1929. The
      author is either M.E. Posnov, or A. Pozov. Any help in locating this book
      would be greatly appreciated.
      In Christ,
      Joachim Wertz
    • Gerasim Mayden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
        1. RADIVOEV, M. Vreme i zhivot na t'rnovskiya mitropolit Ilariona
        (Makariopolski).
        Spine worn, else VG 427pp, 3 plates & facsimile, card covers Sofia 1912.
        Bookseller Inventory # 036387
        Price: US$ 80.00 convert currency
        Presented by Anthony C. Hall Antiquarian Bookseller, Twickenham,, Mddx,
        United Kingdom

        This is it from www.abebooks.com. This is the best search engine for books
        that I've found. Nothing for M.E.Posnov or A.Pozov.
        Gerasim