Re: Direc:Okl City Airp and Genevieve is getting married

  • valichka@wanadoo.fr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., Fr Seraphim Holland <seraphim@o...> wrote:
      > I will be headed to Oklahoma City airport, from Dallas, Sunday late
      > afternoon to fly to St Louis, to participate in a scout camp with my
      > son Tim.
      >
      > This is also the day of my daughter Genevieve's wedding to Nicholas
      > Park. I would appreciate your prayers for them.
      >
      > I am not good at directions, and do not always have good results
      with
      > the web generated directions, and would appreciate it if a local
      yokel
      > would help me out. I do not have much of a "grace period" to get
      lost.

      Dear Father, bless!
      I am not a local yokel but had the chance to venerate the relics of
      Ste Genevieve in Paris.
      By her prayers, may she support your daughter and her dad for
      a "grace period"!
      Next time i go to Paris i'll not fail to light a candle for them at
      Ste Genevieve relics.
      Valentina from France