Thanks

  • Gregory A.Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 5:41 AM
      Dear list members,

      We would like to thank those of you who have sent letters of support for Metropolitan Vitaly.They will be delivered to him soon.

      In Christ,

      Gregory A. Ogden

      St.Vladimir Russian Orthodox Information Center

      www.svroic.org

    • rsjmil
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
        Thanks very much to Josh Hatala, who found "How to . . . " for me and sent me a copy. A good person, there.

        I know the Barnes Website very well, and I'm embarrassed I didn't go back there to look for it. But Josh rescued me from my infirmity.

        Joseph Miller