Re: [orthodox-synod] RE: Met. Vitaly and the debate of who wrote what

  • Vladimir Kozyreff
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3 3:24 PM
      As I wrote before, a friend of mine visited Vl Vitaly a few days before he
      sent his last "forged" epistle. My friend observed that Vl Vitaly was in
      perfect health of mind.

      Vladyka spoke about the recent events in our Church, announced his epistle
      in his conversation, spoke in excellent and distinguished French, with
      humour, at the age 91.

      From the information that I got in this way, I can confirm Father
      Alexander's opinion about the excellent state of mind of Vl Vitaly.