Re: [orthodox-synod] Veneration, bows, and kisses

  • Anthony Bridges
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      --- searchguy43@... wrote:
      ......It was odd,
      > because when I caught myself doing these things
      > almost unconsciously, I thought about this whole
      > icon and saints issue. I see it in a whole new
      > "family" atmosphere, and it seems totally right.

      It is totally right, and it is a family atmosphere.
      Unfortunately, sometimes families argue :-(===

      I have a feeling that you are well on your way. Don't
      apologize for rambling. It is exciting for me to read
      this sort of thing, and I would imagine for others
      also. It reminds me of my excitement in discovering
      these same things a few years back.

      Deacon Anthony

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/