[orthodox-synod] Chinese Orthodox site

  • Olga Mitrenina
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 1999
      Dear Listmembers,

      Chinese Orthodox site is opened at www.chinese.orthodox.ru/china.htm

      The work on this site has just been started.
      Those who are interested are invited for cooperation.
      I know the authors would be glad to put more materials in English there.

      With love in Christ,
      Olga
    • Deacon John Whiteford
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 1999
        --- Olga Mitrenina <alektor@...> wrote:
        > Dear Listmembers,
        >
        > Chinese Orthodox site is opened at
        > www.chinese.orthodox.ru/china.htm
        >
        > The work on this site has just been started.
        > Those who are interested are invited for
        > cooperation.
        > I know the authors would be glad to put more
        > materials in English there.

        This is interesting. Could you summarize the topics
        covered by the Russian articles?

        Also, one english article you should have them add is:

        http://www.angelfire.com/va/ALLSAINTS/nmchina.html
        ===
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 1999

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 1999
            Dear Father John,

            >This is interesting. Could you summarize the topics
            >covered by the Russian articles?

            They have some icons there, the service to Holy Martyrs of China and text by
            Mark Markish "Stars of the Orient In Memory of the New Martyrs of China" in
            English and in Russian.

            But they plan to add more materials soon.

            >Also, one english article you should have them add is:
            >
            >http://www.angelfire.com/va/ALLSAINTS/nmchina.html
            >===

            Thank you.

            In Christ,