For Cathedral Clergy in San Francisco: Question

  • Michael Tscheekar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 9:20 AM
      For the Feast Day of St. John of San Francisco this Saturday, June 30, I
      assume 9:30 a.m. entrance of the bishop, 10:00 a.m. Liturgy. But I have
      another question also:

      Do you know whether the elementary school playground a few blocks away
      (I forget which Avenue) will be open for parking again this year?

      I will be driving from about 280 miles away; last year I got there about
      9:35 a.m. and circled and circled looking for any parking space. Finally
      I found one at a metered space, and I parked there even though I had no
      coins. I didn't get a ticket, slava Bogu.

      Looking forward with joy to this "annual pilgrimage" again.

      Michael Tscheekar
      Santa Maria