Southern Deanery Clergy Gathering -- Liberty, Tennessee

  • orthodixie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2001
      Dear ALL,

      It was brought to my attention that my words in a previous post [# 4872]
      could be misinterpreted. Thus, I hope to make this clear: At a recent
      clergy gathering at Annunciation Church / Agape Community in Liberty,
      Tennessee, WE ALL GOT ALONG! There was no baiting, biting or grandstanding.
      However, there were those of differing views, interests, opinions, and
      backgrounds -- within the same Church. This, God willing, will also be
      evident at this year's fall Conference. May God grant.

      Thank you Fr Gregory [et al.] for a most pleasurable time together!

      in Christ,

      Fr Joseph Huneycutt
      St Nicholas Church (ROCOR)
      Fletcher, NC
      <A HREF="http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/missionconf_overview.htm">ROCOR
      Southern Missions Conference 2001 -- Overview</A>