Re: More Candles was: [orthodox-synod] Sorry for the bad formatting -- resending

  • thequeenofhunts@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2001
      (3.) Buy only pure bees wax candles.
      been removed]

      There are also many higher quality candles available which are oil
      based rather than parafin. Cape Cod candles, party-lite, etc. I use
      these on our home prayer table as they burn much longer and
      efficiantly.

      Hannah Hunt: introduction... Hello, Fathers bless,
      I am a member of St. Mary of Egypt Russian Orthodox Church in
      Atlanta, GA. My husband, children and I are rather new converts, we
      converted three and a half years ago in Alaska.